Get to Know Our Insurers – AIG
Founded in 1919, AIG, originally known as American International Group, Inc., is multinational insurance company with 88 million customers worldwide. AIG Private Client Group is the division that provides insurance coverage to more than 70,000 high-net-worth clients, including 43% of the Forbes 400. (The Forbes 400 is a list published by Forbes magazine of the wealthiest 400 American residents).
Here are some of the features of AIG’s Private Client Group offerings:
- One policy can cover multiple homes, including those located outside the United States.
- Guaranteed replacement cost means your home will be rebuilt to the same standard, even if the cost exceeds your policy limit.
- An Architectural Legacy Services risk-management team is available to consult on loss prevention, documentation or reconstruction and renovation projects on unique historic homes.
- CyberEdge covers a range of incidents related to you or your family member’s online or computer-related activities.
- Private collections coverage protects varied types of collections, including: fine art, antique furniture, jewelry, wine, vintage cars, memorabilia and more.
- New acquisitions are automatically covered for 90 days for up to 25% of your overall policy limit, with additional options available.
- If you need to replace a covered item and the price has increased since the time of your original purchase, you will be reimbursed for up to an additional 50% of its scheduled value.
- You can purchase coverage in $1 million dollar increments up to $100 million total to protect your assets from legal judgments.
- Protection is extended worldwide.
- If you are sued, you may choose representation from a roster of preeminent law firms; limited funds are also available to pay for your personal attorney to shadow the case.
- You can cover all of your vehicles on one policy, including your daily-use cars, antique and collector cars, motorcycles, motor homes, all-terrain vehicles, golf carts and more.
- With agreed value, you will receive a guaranteed amount if your vehicle is totaled, regardless of whether depreciation has occurred in the meantime.
- Except for window glass, only original equipment manufacturer’s parts (OEM parts) are used for repairs. (Note that this may not be possible for parts that are no longer made.)
- AIG’s “All Risk” coverage begins in the water, protecting your boat or yacht from theft, vandalism, weather-related damage or fire, and extends to the land, including damage that occurs during transportation or in dry dock.
- With an existing policy, newly purchased yachts, boats or tenders are automatically covered for 30 days after the date of purchase.
- Protection & indemnity coverage extends to crew members.
You can learn more about AIG’s Private Client Group here. To get a quote, contact Kelly Klee at 844.885.1600 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.